|SFC3:Rexpansion 2009 - File Description
| Description: |
I'm proud to announce that the latest version of SFC3:Rexpansion "2009" is now released! Discover the new features, Download it, and Enjoy!
New Music Themes by Independent Composer!
I would like to introduce Mr. Scott K. Haskin, who has composed new music tracks for the new release of SFC3:Rexpansion! Enjoy the new music which no one has listened before!
Installer Options gives you More Scalability!
With the new scripted installer, you may now choose to install the different components to your hard drive. The components are categorized and can be (dis)selected independently.
Canon Specs, or More Fan Designs?
Play with SFC3:Rexpansion "Lite" specs to have only Canon new ships added, or switch to Full 2009 specs which includes more fan designed new ships, just in one click from your start menu!
Access Custom Skirmish scenarios as, or against Dominion!
Four skirmish examples are included in FleetPick for you to command Dominion fleet and conquer Alpha quadrant. Or you may use Spawn 2.0 to engage the great "Bug Hunt"!
More minor features available...
[li]Use 9of9's Defiant class instead of P81's.(optional)[/li]
[li]New in-game mouse cursors.[/li]
[li]Engage Dominion in large or small campaign maps, with different missions.[/li]
[li]New free for all skirmish script with more environment types to choose.[/li]
Download it now and follow installation instructions!
| || || |
|SFC3:Rexpansion 2009 - Screenshots |
| Screenshots: |
|SFC3:Rexpansion 2009 - File Download Options
Primary Download Locations:
| || Name: |
| Worldwide Mirror by FileFront |
| || || |
|SFC3:Rexpansion 2009 - Readme |
| Readme File: |
SFC3: RExpansion 2009 (full installer)
Author: You-Cheng Hsieh (yochenhsieh)
Star Trek: Starfleet Command III
SFC3 v1.01 beta2 build 534B Patch
400 MB hard drive space
Please do not install DirectX9 fix, Nemesis addon, and/or other mods before installing this mod.
This mod might make your saved games and customloadout unplayable.
In order to save disk space, texture files which are no longer used by sfc3 & the mod will be automatically deleted during installation.
The original sound will be overwritten by this mod. Please backup it manually yourself.
How to install:
Install to where your SFC3 is installed. The setup wizard will detect the path from your registry, or you may choose to install it to a different folder.
If you have any questions, suggestions, or opinions, please visit the Dynaverse.net forum, or contact me at:
yochenhsieh AT gmail DOT com
Features & Changes:
- New music themes by professional composer, Mr. Scott K. Haskin!
- Play Spawn skirmish: Bug Hunt!
- Custom installation components, choose only the features you want to install.
- Now you can choose to play the minidw campaign with the large map and more missions, or the small map with less missions.
- New Free4all script which includes additional environment settings.
- Specs and shield rings switching shortcuts moved to startmenu programs.
- Engage Dominion, Cardassian, and Breen ships in a 5-race campaign map.
- Use FleetPick utility to command Dominion, Cardassian, and Breen ships in SP skirmish.
- New custom minidw campaign which includes NuclearWessel, El-karnak, and Pelican's missions.
- New models for 17 canon stock ships.
- Retextures for various stock ships, stations, and all planets.
- Added Species 8472 bioship as Monster.
- Added 19 canon ships and stations.
- Added 13 non-canon designed ships.
- All canon ships and stations are resized to the scale of Ex-Astris-Scientia.org.
- New damage textures for all ships and stations.
- Included SFC3 Sound Package for new sound effects.
- SFC3 Access server update included.
- Enable blue type IX phasers and used for Polaron beams of Dominion ships.
- Only type X phasers and above are available by Federation ships.
- Added missing Polaron-core textures.
- Use K-photon Torpedo for Polaron Torpedo of Dominion ships.
- Klingon and Federation ships use same type of Photon torpedo.
- New atmosphere, shield, ion storm textures.
- Enable and disable visual shield rings.
- Switch between stock specs and minidw mod.
- Added new hardpoints for many canon stock ships.
- Myotronic beam and shield inversion beam are available by both Romulan and Borg.
- Defiant and Eximius can refit cloak device.
- Miscellanous specs tweaks.
Saber by Cleeve,
Defiant by Pneumonic81, SFC3 conversion by Knox1711,
Alternative Defiant by 9of9, SFC3 re-port by Rod O'Neal,
Norway by Pneumonic81, SFC3 conversion by Cleeve,
Intrepid by Pneumonic81, SFC3 conversion by Knox1711,
Steamrunner by Pneumonic81, SFC3 conversion by Cleeve,
Ambassador by Pneumonic81, kitbashed by knox1711,
Akira by Pneumonic81, SFC3 conversion by Knox1711,
Excelsior by Moonraker, SFC3 conversion by Knox1711,
Lakota by Moonraker, SFC3 conversion by Knox1711,
Nebula by Pneumonic81, SFC3 conversion by Knox1711,
Galaxy by Pneumonic81, SFC3 conversion by Knox1711,
Sovereign by Pneumonic81, SFC3 conversion by Knox1711,
FedStarbase textures by Pprboy2000.
Starbase375 by Moonraker.
Soulwolf by Cleeve, designed by Atolm.
Eximius by Cleeve.
Nova by Redragon, modified by Cleeve.
Achilles by Zorg.
Alita by Pneumonic81.
Miranda by Pneumonic81.
Centaur by Ritual Entertainment, converted by Darkdrone.
B'rel by Pneumonic81,
K'vort by Pneumonic81,
K'tinga by Moonraker, modified by Cleeve,
Vor'cha by Cleeve,
Negh'var by 9 of Nine,
Bird of Death by Cleeve, designed by Tachy,
Kron by Cleeve, designed by Rick Snider,
K'vek by Cleeve.
BloodWing by Cleeve.
Tygokor by Redragon/Howedar/ThomastheCat.
Borg Textures by TheForce,
Diamond by Mr_Tricorder.
Assimilator by Darkdrone.
Borg Probe by Darkdrone.
Warbird by Ritual Entertainment, Textured by TheForce, SFC3 conversion by Darkdrone,
Valdore by Howedar, textured by Redragon, SFC3 conversion by Darkdrone,
Nierrh by Cleeve, designed by Nico Waigand.
Grffin by Maddoc software, SFC conversion by Darkdrone, enhanced by Cleeve.
Marauder by Totally Games, SFC3 conversion by Darkdrone,
fmsx by Mind-blip, download from NewShips Project.
Species8472 by Mad Doc Software, SFC conversion by Darkdrone.
Planet textures by Fallen_Warrior and Darkdrone from different packs, download from battleclinic.
Origianl damage texture template made by knox1711.
Hideki by Zorg.
Galor by Zorg.
Keldon by Zorg.
Cardassian freighter by Zorg.
Breen MWPG by Redragon & Howedar
Breen warship by Redragon & Howedar
Dominion BB by Redragon
Dominion BCH by Redragon
Vakor by ThomastheCat & Howedar.
Terok'nor by Totally Games, converted by Darkdrone.
SFC3 Sound Package by Fedman
Original music tracks composed by Scott K. Haskin
EEK TNG Missions 0.91 by el-Karnak
Custom Mission Scripts 1.1 by Pelican
SFC3 Mission Pack v0.9 by Nuclear Wessels
FleetPick 1.0 by Centauri Vaughn
Spawn 2.0 by Centauri Vaughn
Free 4 All plus script by S31-Riptide.
Copyright and Distribution Permissions
THIS MOD IS NOT MADE, DISTRIBUTED, OR SUPPORTED BY ACTIVISION & TALDREN & PARAMOUNT PICTURES.
TM & (C) ACTIVISION & TALDREN & PARAMOUNT PICTURES.
Star Trek, Starfeet Command, Star Trek: Deep Space Nine, Star Trek: The Next Generation, Star Trek: Voyager (and the various logo devices used in them) are copyright Paramount Pictures, as are the characters, related images, and sound from the productions.
Original music tracks are composed by Scott K. Haskin. Music license extends only to use of the music within the game or for the purpose of game demos or promotion. Any other use of the music is prohibited.
Please do not modify and redistribute the included content without seeking the authors permission.
|SFC3:Rexpansion 2009 - User Comments
The following comments are owned by the user that posted them. SFC3 Files is not responsible for their content.
Total comments: 36 | Last comment: 10-30-2010 at 07:56
Click the symbol to expand all comments (view full comments)
When posting comments, you must follow these rules:
The high interactivity of this site should be considered a luxury, not a right. If you cannot follow these simple rules, you can and will be warned or banned from the comments, site or the entire network for any period of time.
- No "Yay I got First Post!" posts, no exceptions and no matter what other content the post has!
- No Pornographic Material. Any sexually oriented imagery or links to such content will not be tolerated.
- No Warez or Illegal Software. This includes linking to software, posting about it, and suggesting to get it.
- No Cursing or Swear words. We encourage you to use our comment sections as a forum to debate files, news, etc., but please use proper adjectives to express yourself. We will not tolerate abuse upon another member or author.
- No Attacks / Retaliation of any kind against a member, or group of members.
- Please do not advertise for other sites or forums here.
- Maximum of 3 smileys per regular member.
Now enjoy yourself and behave!