The following comments are owned by the user that posted them. SFC3 Files is not responsible for their content.
Total comments: 10 | Last comment: 01-07-2005 at 16:44
From: (Harvey Lousiana)
Joined: June 5th, 2003
|The picture is great but the caption is not. 8/10 |
Joined: January 15th, 2003
|Nice pic, altought the quality of the nebula textures are not very good..... |
Question: Which is the cloacking ship?
Joined: October 18th, 2003
|The Cloaking ship is a Saber Cl*****. |
Joined: January 16th, 2003
|yea the*****le is what makes ithe pic worse then it really is... |
From: (Los Angeles)
Joined: August 29th, 2003
|If it wasn't for the bad textures on the Nebula, this would be a great pic. Also, the ship doesn't looked cloaked, to me anyway. 6/10 |
Joined: September 6th, 2003
|The saber is just starting to cloak, how do you do that? when I try to modify that stuff in bridge items it always reverts back to the riginal docment, or says unavailible for refit 1 |
Joined: March 26th, 2003
|it shouldnt be that much of a shock... the defiant cloaked, and i agree, nebula textures are really not good at all... the glows for the windows dont even line up, same with the saber... are u using stock models and textures??? |
Joined: June 20th, 2003
|It is easy to make fed ships cloak if u know which files to alter. Still, not that bad of a pic. 6/10 |
|Guest (pcp03305532pcs.waren301.mi.comcast.net) |
Joined: December 31st, 1969
|the nebula is starting to cloak! can't you see it shifting in and out of phase? That's why the textures are off and the ship looks retarded. |
Joined: March 3rd, 2004
|akiras are bigger than that |
When posting comments, you must follow these rules:
The high interactivity of this site should be considered a luxury, not a right. If you cannot follow these simple rules, you can and will be warned or banned from the comments, site or the entire network for any period of time.
- No "Yay I got First Post!" posts, no exceptions and no matter what other content the post has!
- No Pornographic Material. Any sexually oriented imagery or links to such content will not be tolerated.
- No Warez or Illegal Software. This includes linking to software, posting about it, and suggesting to get it.
- No Cursing or Swear words. We encourage you to use our comment sections as a forum to debate files, news, etc., but please use proper adjectives to express yourself. We will not tolerate abuse upon another member or author.
- No Attacks / Retaliation of any kind against a member, or group of members.
- Please do not advertise for other sites or forums here.
- Maximum of 3 smileys per regular member.
Now enjoy yourself and behave!