The following comments are owned by the user that posted them. SFC3 Files is not responsible for their content.
Total comments: 11 | Last comment: 07-01-2005 at 14:46
Joined: February 2nd, 2005
|-1 for the disruptor shot, -1 for the stock galaxy |
Joined: October 6th, 2004
|ooft, not this again. 6/10 |
-3 for stock sov, galaxy & excelsior
-1 for 'selection' box
Joined: February 6th, 2004
|um... that aint a disrupter... even the non-stocky ships look stocky...why? |
Joined: March 22nd, 2005
|low graphis poor ships 1/10 i say a very poor effort |
Joined: April 30th, 2005
|yes i agree even the non-sock ships look like crap |
From: (College Station, Texas)
Joined: July 31st, 2002
|I know that in the last one like this we complained that there was no Constitution refit Enterprise, but replacing the original Constitution cl***** Enterprise with a Connie refit just won't cut it. If you had to get rid of one of them, get rid of the NX. |
Joined: April 30th, 2005
|if your gonna try this concept then do it right and dont serw it up. put in both the pre and post tmp refit connie and try not to use stock ships |
Joined: December 26th, 2002
|take this NX-Enterprise out its just a stupid prequel to the good old Enterprise Chronicles |
Joined: January 14th, 2005
|That is the Excelsior, the Enteprise B is an Excelsior cl***** refit! |
Joined: November 11th, 2004
|I LIKE THEM ALL GREAT JOB KEEP IT UP U Should get some pics of ships in drydock that be nice |
Joined: April 16th, 2004
|Can be better |
When posting comments, you must follow these rules:
The high interactivity of this site should be considered a luxury, not a right. If you cannot follow these simple rules, you can and will be warned or banned from the comments, site or the entire network for any period of time.
- No "Yay I got First Post!" posts, no exceptions and no matter what other content the post has!
- No Pornographic Material. Any sexually oriented imagery or links to such content will not be tolerated.
- No Warez or Illegal Software. This includes linking to software, posting about it, and suggesting to get it.
- No Cursing or Swear words. We encourage you to use our comment sections as a forum to debate files, news, etc., but please use proper adjectives to express yourself. We will not tolerate abuse upon another member or author.
- No Attacks / Retaliation of any kind against a member, or group of members.
- Please do not advertise for other sites or forums here.
- Maximum of 3 smileys per regular member.
Now enjoy yourself and behave!