The following comments are owned by the user that posted them. SFC3 Files is not responsible for their content.
Total comments: 8 | Last comment: 09-09-2003 at 04:56
Joined: May 6th, 2003
|Wicked kitbashes. I like the Intepebula. |
Although, if you don't mind me saying, it's the Romulans all the way.
Joined: June 12th, 2003
|Let's hope that pod on the "Intrebula" has about a dozen quantum torpdo tubes, or it's romulan ales all round... |
From: (College Station, Texas)
Joined: July 31st, 2002
|I don't think I've seen anyone put the Galaxy Cl*****' warp nacelles on their sides before. Interesting concept. |
I'll bet 500 bars of latinum on the Romulans.
Joined: April 27th, 2003
|don't bet on the Romulans just yet remmber the message in a bottle fight 3 feds 3 roms even though the prometheus was there but change her with the galaxy seperated its 4 on 3 |
i go with the Federation on this one that Intepebula is up to something
From: (New Jersey)
Joined: March 16th, 2003
|i don't know, 3 warbirds can turn a cube to scrap. my money's on the roms |
Joined: March 26th, 2003
|i dont think so! not in the show! in the game yes! FEDS ALL THE WAY!!! |
Joined: January 25th, 2003
|SFC3 graphics aren't that good ... |
|Guest (cs24167100-206.satx.rr.com) |
Joined: December 31st, 1969
|Feds don't stand a chance. That "Intrebula" has the nebula's SENSOR pod not thr TACTICAL pod, which they normally are supposed to use on the Nebula, but starfleet always forgets . The sensor pd only has two torp tubes on it. |
When posting comments, you must follow these rules:
The high interactivity of this site should be considered a luxury, not a right. If you cannot follow these simple rules, you can and will be warned or banned from the comments, site or the entire network for any period of time.
- No "Yay I got First Post!" posts, no exceptions and no matter what other content the post has!
- No Pornographic Material. Any sexually oriented imagery or links to such content will not be tolerated.
- No Warez or Illegal Software. This includes linking to software, posting about it, and suggesting to get it.
- No Cursing or Swear words. We encourage you to use our comment sections as a forum to debate files, news, etc., but please use proper adjectives to express yourself. We will not tolerate abuse upon another member or author.
- No Attacks / Retaliation of any kind against a member, or group of members.
- Please do not advertise for other sites or forums here.
- Maximum of 3 smileys per regular member.
Now enjoy yourself and behave!