The following comments are owned by the user that posted them. SFC3 Files is not responsible for their content.
Total comments: 4 | Last comment: 01-23-2007 at 22:21
From: (New York)
Joined: November 12th, 2005
|need of a damage retexture for stations, otherwise not bad. |
From: (Newcastle upon Tyne)
Joined: January 12th, 2006
|nice... what ship is that 9/10 |
Joined: November 3rd, 2006
|ha ha ha so thats where that fusion cube went |
great pic 9/10
Joined: September 4th, 2006
|It’s a variant…I forget which, in my Star Trek Universe it serves as an Achilles Class (Yes I know there is a ship already as such…but I wasn’t able to get it to work with SFCIII) so this be it. |
When posting comments, you must follow these rules:
The high interactivity of this site should be considered a luxury, not a right. If you cannot follow these simple rules, you can and will be warned or banned from the comments, site or the entire network for any period of time.
- No "Yay I got First Post!" posts, no exceptions and no matter what other content the post has!
- No Pornographic Material. Any sexually oriented imagery or links to such content will not be tolerated.
- No Warez or Illegal Software. This includes linking to software, posting about it, and suggesting to get it.
- No Cursing or Swear words. We encourage you to use our comment sections as a forum to debate files, news, etc., but please use proper adjectives to express yourself. We will not tolerate abuse upon another member or author.
- No Attacks / Retaliation of any kind against a member, or group of members.
- Please do not advertise for other sites or forums here.
- Maximum of 3 smileys per regular member.
Now enjoy yourself and behave!