The following comments are owned by the user that posted them. SFC3 Files is not responsible for their content.
Total comments: 8 | Last comment: 03-09-2007 at 12:44
Joined: August 7th, 2006
|when i played this 1 i beat the borg but 2 of the fed ships were destroyed |
From: (Waggaman, LA.)
Joined: April 26th, 2004
|Please tell me the kinky looking galaxy was one of them... |
Joined: February 23rd, 2007
|Pretty Cool |
The Borg Are Gonna Get Battered!
What Ship Is That Galaxy With The Soverign Warp Engines?
From: (Los Angeles)
Joined: August 29th, 2003
|What Greenvalv said. I never liked that kitbash. Always wished it would get destroyed. :-D |
Joined: July 21st, 2005
|Why people are not so willing to comment new files is a question for 1 million dollars... |
Dudes, the only activity of this site is who will send a better PotD, but remember, those images are just a nice ADDITION to the whole contest, not it's major feature.
Joined: March 9th, 2007
|thatsa wierd looking galaxy but yeah the fusion cube is definitly screwed 10/10 |
Joined: November 3rd, 2006
|meh ill just send a couple of tactical fusion cubes to blow every single fed ship to scrap not much i wanna assymilate |
Joined: March 9th, 2007
|heres a good match two intimidator class dreadnaughts one anglewings refit and a galaxy X 9note these are from BC) vs a fusion cube now THAT would be a great match |
When posting comments, you must follow these rules:
The high interactivity of this site should be considered a luxury, not a right. If you cannot follow these simple rules, you can and will be warned or banned from the comments, site or the entire network for any period of time.
- No "Yay I got First Post!" posts, no exceptions and no matter what other content the post has!
- No Pornographic Material. Any sexually oriented imagery or links to such content will not be tolerated.
- No Warez or Illegal Software. This includes linking to software, posting about it, and suggesting to get it.
- No Cursing or Swear words. We encourage you to use our comment sections as a forum to debate files, news, etc., but please use proper adjectives to express yourself. We will not tolerate abuse upon another member or author.
- No Attacks / Retaliation of any kind against a member, or group of members.
- Please do not advertise for other sites or forums here.
- Maximum of 3 smileys per regular member.
Now enjoy yourself and behave!