The following comments are owned by the user that posted them. SFC3 Files is not responsible for their content.
Total comments: 7 | Last comment: 08-14-2007 at 01:57
Joined: March 27th, 2007
| i like it!!!!! |
Joined: December 30th, 2005
|This isn't to bad in the fact that no one is sending any in. 8/10 |
Joined: March 9th, 2007
|if u mess with one connie u mess with them all |
P.S i would luv to send PotD in but i have not figured out how to get pic to show from SFC3 yet =(
From: (Toronto, Ontario)
Joined: April 5th, 2007
|you press F12 to take a screenshot in SFC3!!!!! |
holy cow, ther are still some people who dont know this????
From: (Cambridge, Ontario)
Joined: June 3rd, 2007
|Hey, some of us are new to the screenschot thing. I mean, I've been playing SFC for years, but I never even bothered to figure out how to take screenshots, because I had no desire to. |
Now I know, thanks to people who would rather help than insult.
That Klingon battleship is going to have a rough time with this one...
Wait, would that be a B-10, B-10K, or B-11K? If it's the B-11K, it might actually win without TOO much damage... I usually have to go at the thing with a squadron of battlecruisers to take the first missile salvo, then beat it into submission with overloaded photons. Even still, I generally lose one, often two cruisers.
Joined: January 24th, 2006
|Please, check mailbox of this site. Something is awaiting. |
When posting comments, you must follow these rules:
The high interactivity of this site should be considered a luxury, not a right. If you cannot follow these simple rules, you can and will be warned or banned from the comments, site or the entire network for any period of time.
- No "Yay I got First Post!" posts, no exceptions and no matter what other content the post has!
- No Pornographic Material. Any sexually oriented imagery or links to such content will not be tolerated.
- No Warez or Illegal Software. This includes linking to software, posting about it, and suggesting to get it.
- No Cursing or Swear words. We encourage you to use our comment sections as a forum to debate files, news, etc., but please use proper adjectives to express yourself. We will not tolerate abuse upon another member or author.
- No Attacks / Retaliation of any kind against a member, or group of members.
- Please do not advertise for other sites or forums here.
- Maximum of 3 smileys per regular member.
Now enjoy yourself and behave!